Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kl 3days 2 night trip tmr! ❤

yeah.. finally
its 23/12/10!!
going to kl genting trip tmr
opsss
its today ~ (12.08am nw!)
hope i will hav a good memories on genting
v my skul band frenz...
1st time celebrate chrismas v my frenz..
weiwei.!!
for those din folow me to KL 1~
dun forgt my gift!! Hiak hiak!!
wei!
JANGAN LARI!!!!

my ❤gift list..
hope can get larh..! T_T!
1.SMS~<< tis 1 vry simple liao arh!!
2.bag~<< lack of bag!lengleng 1~ 2nd hand oso nvm ~ ==
3.cloth~<4.angpau~<< for those dun wan marry can giv me nw ler ~ ^^

Ok lar.......
i go slp 1st
if tmr overslp and miss the bus
i tink i will kisiao !!
bye all~
miss u all
especially x.x family
1.xiiao ming
2.xiiao chai
3.xiiao liang
4.xiiao chua
5.<< myself !
6.xiiao da
7.xiiao er
8.xiiao nee
9.xiiao bei
10.xiiao kang

i remember liao ~
thx xiiao chua and xiiao chai vry much.
they limteh v me before i go KL ~ ^^
they oso teman me balik sampai kampung baru
thx guys~
aligato!!
xiiao chai ..
thx ya
FOC isi minyak for my motorcycle~
so good ~
XD ❤

bye all...night all

23/12/10 juz xiiaomiLo

No comments:

Post a Comment